Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's All About....

For the ones of you who only know me from reading my blog, I want to say that I am a big people watcher. I think this came from one of my favorite music videos, "Meant To Be" by Sammy Kershaw, as I was growing up. Everytime the video was on, I would watch it. Not really sure why, but I think about this video all the time as I people watch.

Anyway, this morning as I was stopped at a red light, I noticed a man walking with his son to school. However, the man was a good fifty feet in front of his son and smoking a cigarette. His son was struggling to keep up, and every now and then run for a few seconds then go back to walking. Now, I don't know the situation, or the relationship between the father and son so I'm not trying to judge.

What I gathered from this and thought about was, it's not all about us. I know we hear that all the time, but it's true. This can apply to business as well as our personal lives. Just a mid week thought...

By the way, here is a link to the video I was talking about. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzhe0uG6uiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment