Thursday, April 15, 2010

Decisions

Many of you may not know but I'm finishing up school at Alabama. I must say, I've enjoyed my time on campus thus far. I had some thoughts about maybe leaving to cut out the driving between Birmingham and Tuscaloosa. However, I've felt at home being on campus at Alabama. It might be because I've spent the first few years of my life here and it's always kinda been home in a sense. I've got a little more time here and then it will be time for a new chapter. The funny part is, the people I'm surrounded by right now could not be more perfect. And it's a little scary knowing I what will be next and where it takes me. Sure, I've got some places only target list but nothing is 100%. All I can say is, what a ride it's been and damn, I can't wait to see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment