Saturday, March 20, 2010

"I Believe In Me"

The title to this post is from my favorite quote from Steve McQueen. Also, just to let you know, I am a huge Steve McQueen fan but in no way do I hold him up as a role model. The quote is:

"I believe in me. I'm a little screwed up but I'm beautiful." - Steve McQueen

When reading this, if you have questions about this post, just ask me. Now, on to the quote. I ran across this quote a few months ago. When I read it, I pretty much adopted it as my life motto. I think about this quote on a weekly basis. The reason I like this quote so much because I know that I am not perfect and will not be perfect. That reason might be why I do not believe in role models. I know I have imperfections, but at the end of the day as long as I please God first, I am good with that. I know that I can not please everyone in life. No matter what I do, I know someone will always question me about my actions or reasoning for doing something. If I tried to please everyone, I would end up getting pulled in so many directions that I would not know who I am. End the end, I believe in me and I'm beautiful in God's eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment